The Social Work Continuing Education Alliance Network
As well as providing leading edge Learning and Content Management Systems the Continuing Education Alliance creates a network of Social Work Education Portals to distribute your CE content through.
CE that you choose to Distribute is first reviewed and then placed into the Social Work CE Pool.
CE in the Pool is published on the Social Work World CE Alliance Education Portal which is promoted internationally through Pay Per Click, Search Engine Optimization and other online marketing campaigns.
The CE Pool is also made available to Social Work Associations around the world. These Associations can select CE from the Social Work CE Pool for their own Websites and Education Portals.
Different Social Work legislators apply differing CE requirements to the Social Work professionals in their State / Country. Our Education Portals have been specially designed to accommodate these requirements.
The Education Portals can be setup for each State / Country and have multiple bespoke settings creating a true global CE solution. Bespoke settings include:
- Measuring CE in credits / points / units / hours
- Recording the Accreditation that has been awarded by Social Work Accreditation Agencies
- The capture of Evaluation Statements
- Different certificate layouts
- Automatic synchronization with Social Work legislators' tracking software
- Individual compliance reporting
- And much more!